Tuesday 3 February 2009

Hi !




Hello everybody !!

I'm Benoît Mullen, I'm 17 and I live in Baileux, near Chimay ( in Belgium).

I was born in chimay and I live in Baileux with my brothers and my parents. I come from a big, loing family with two brothers and three sisters. I was brought up with a lot of love, laughter and music by my parents who are very kind people. My father works in a school, and my mother is a nurse.

I study at the College Saint-Joseph of Chimay. I'm in my last year and I'm studying maths and sciences. Before that I had studied Greek. Next Year I'm going to study math in Namur to become a math teacher. I've always wanted to be a teacher and to teach the younger students because I know it'll be a pleasure for me!

I love music and nature. I often visit the countryside by foot and I love to camp in a place just to look at the wildlife. I also play music in a band. I play the bass guitar, the guitar and the ukulele. My proudest moment was my first concert with my band. I felt so excited and it was so much fun!

I'm really motivated in all situations and I can easily adapt myself against every difficulty.

My motto is...

Enjoy life until the end!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben! It's France, I just wanted to say that I'd like to be a teatcher also. We maybe work at the same school!! Great hien!!!;-P

    ReplyDelete